He could have landed in the emergency room with priapism (the erection that last longer than three hours that the Viagra people warn you about in their TV ads); he could end up with some weird curvature of the penis; or perhaps nothing would happen. Little did he know that he had just discovered a cure for erectile dysfunction — a way to improve erection quality by 98 percent.
Read a more complete story about the invention of the Priapus Shot..
What is the Priapus Shot?
The Priapus Shot is a form of PRP therapy. (PRP stands for “platelet rich plasma.”) It takes advantage of restorative and regenerative qualities of the growth factors produced by blood platelets. The Priapus Shot consists of six PRP injections directly into the penis. (The penis is numbed first by a topical anesthetic cream, so the patient feels no pain.)
The Results of the Priapus Shot
Although peer-reviewed data from the first clinical studies of the Priapus Shot won’t be available until mid-2014, the following points summarize the anecdotal evidence from hundreds of patients who have already received the Priapus Shot:
- Improves erection quality by 98 percent (an average increase of 5-points on the 25-point scale used by doctors to measure erection quality)
- Feeling like they’ve turned back to clock on their sex life
- The increased blood flow allows erections to happen faster and with a greater sense of pleasure — without the side effects common with oral ED medications like Viagra.
- More than 60 percent report at least a half-inch increase in penis size when used in conjunction with a penis vacuum pump
- Since PRP is derived from the patient’s own body, allergic reactions or systemic side effects have never been reported.
- Takes one-three weeks to see results; full effects are achieved within three months
- Effects typically last over a year.
- Compared to other ED treatments, the Priapus Shot is cost effective and convenient.
The Priapus Shot also has the following advantages over Viagra and other oral ED medications:
- No pills, prescriptions, or refills required (“Honey, have you seen my …”)
- Opens new blood flow within the penis — but not the rest of the body
- No side effects
- Measurable male enhancement (especially when used in conjunction with a penis vacuum pump).
The Priapus Shot at Great Alchemy
With over 60 years of experience giving penile injections that are identical to those used in the Priapus Shot, the doctors at Great Alchemy are already experts at this technique. This expertise is what separates our doctors from others offering the Priapus Shot.
Essentially, what’s not to like?
The procedure is simple, straight forward, and free from any side effects or allergic reactions. It is cost effective and convenient. There are no daily pills to take or creams to apply or patches to wear. Most importantly, the Priapus Shot has an extremely high success rate.
To find out if the Priapus Shot is right for you, please contact Great Alchemy at 303-554-4444.